If you purchased the Guitar Center EPIX / XCHANGE plug-in bundle, you can authorize and install SFX Machine Pro as follows:
- Send the 16-digit SFX Machine license number you received with the EPIX bundle to email@example.com . Mention whether you need the Mac or Windows version, and VST/Audio Unit or RTAS format. You will receive a 16-digit authorization code within 24 hours (usually much sooner).
- Download the installer for the appropriate version of SFX Machine Pro from http://sfxmachine.com/downloads.html .
- Double-click on the installer file and follow the instructions.
- To authorize the SFX Machine Pro plug-in
- Launch your VST / Audio Unit / RTAS host program.
- Select "SFX Machine Pro" (possibly under "The Sound Guy") in the appropriate (VST / Audio Unit / RTAS / plug-ins) menu, depending on the host program.
- In SFX Machine Pro, click the Authorize button, then enter the Authorization Code you received from firstname.lastname@example.org. At this point, the plug-in should tell you that the software is now authorized.
- See the ReadMe file for more information.
- For more information about using SFX Machine Pro, see the user guide, http://www.sfxmachine.com/pro/sfx_machine_pro_user_guide.pdf .
- If you have any questions, please view our Frequently Asked Questions page, http://sfxmachine.com/pro/faq.html, or contact email@example.com .
SFX Machine home page